Friday 21 August 2009

Clouds


Clouds of grey,clouds of white

Tinted orange, by sunlight

Early morning, what I see

Beautifull colours,in front of me

Pale blue sky, vast and neat

Gently treading, so discreet


Across this earth, vast and wide

Those clouds, pass by, soft and low

Backwards, forwards, on they go

Destinations, unknown to me

Eventually, floating out to sea


Birds fly by, clouds they flout

Gently, dashing, in and out

Hidden by, your dusky haze

Everymore, to amaze

Star protrudes,from your depth

Twinkling. approval from afar


May your journey, far and wide

Fill your day with, joy and pride

So my friend, I do say

Have another joyous day

2 comments:

  1. 'Clouds, eventually floating out to sea...'
    What a lovely line! I can see the clouds moving!
    You create visuals through your poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine you living a peaceful and quiet existence....

    ReplyDelete