Saturday 22 August 2009

Lament to a Seagull

Seagull, Seagull, in the sky
Floating by, so very high
Kept up by thermals, from the sea
Such a pretty sight to see
" Huh " "Huh", he`s dropped the lot
On me, the dirty " Git"
Covering me, with seagull s!!!
Oh my God, what a disgrace
Seagull s!!!, running down my face
Seagull, Seagull, fly away
Go mess up someone else today!!
Your return, not required
Or you find, you are fired
From the job, you so love
By our Lord, up above
Another silly thought!!

3 comments:

  1. It's like an 'Ode to s Seagull'
    More beautiful than ones written for skylarks!
    Do visit my blog: www.smitaspoetry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twist with the touch of humor! Beautiful,graceful, BAD BAD, seagulls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are u not writing anymore?
    I loved ur work!

    ReplyDelete